Table of Contents
Ford Everest is a rugged and capable SUV that offers plenty of features for both on- and off-road driving. With its spacious interior, advanced technology, and impressive towing capabilities, the Ford Everest is a great choice for families and adventurers alike.
Design and Exterior
The Ford Everest boasts a bold and rugged design that is both stylish and functional. The front of the SUV features the signature Ford grille, flanked by sharp headlights and fog lamps. The body of the SUV is sculpted and aerodynamic, with a high ground clearance that allows for off-road adventures. The rear of the SUV features a spoiler and tail lights that give the vehicle a sporty and modern look. The Ford Everest also comes with roof rails and a rear skid plate that add to the SUV’s ruggedness. The Ford Everest also available with a panoramic sunroof that provides a great view while driving.
Interior and Space
The Ford Everest’s interior is both spacious and comfortable, making it a great choice for families and long trips. The SUV can seat up to seven passengers, with plenty of legroom and headroom for all. The second and third rows of seating can be folded down to provide additional cargo space when needed. The Ford Everest also comes with a variety of storage compartments throughout the cabin, including a center console and door pockets, so you can keep your belongings organized and within easy reach.
The Ford Everest’s interior is also well-equipped with technology. The SUV comes with an 8-inch touchscreen display that is integrated with the Ford SYNC 3 infotainment system. This system allows you to control the audio, navigation, and climate control settings with ease. The Ford Everest also comes with a rearview camera, as well as a variety of driver assistance features such as adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, and automatic emergency braking.
Performance and Capabilities
The Ford Everest is available with two different engine options: a 2.0L Turbocharged EcoBoost engine or a 3.2L Duratorq TDCi diesel engine. Both engines offer plenty of power and torque, allowing the SUV to handle both on- and off-road driving with ease. The Ford Everest also comes with a 6-speed automatic transmission and an available all-wheel drive system. The all-wheel drive system provides improved traction and stability, making the SUV a great choice for off-road adventures.
One of the Ford Everest’s most impressive capabilities is its towing capacity. The SUV can tow up to 3,500 kg, making it a great choice for those who need to tow a boat or a trailer. The Ford Everest also comes with a variety of off-road driving modes, such as rock, sand, and mud, that can be selected through the infotainment system. These modes adjust the vehicle’s settings to optimize its performance for different types of terrain.
Safety and Reliability
The Ford Everest is well-equipped with safety features to keep you and your passengers protected. The SUV comes with a variety of driver assistance features, such as adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, and automatic emergency braking. The Ford Everest also comes with a rearview camera and a variety of airbags. The Ford Everest also has a 5-star safety rating from the New Car Assessment Program (NCAP)
The Ford Everest is known for its reliability and durability, but it’s not without issues. Some of the reported issues are:
- Some users have reported problems with the Ford Everest’s transmission, with some vehicles experiencing hard shifts or rough shifting between gears.
- Some owners have reported issues with the Ford Everest’s infotainment system, with some systems experiencing software glitches or freezing.
- Some users
- have reported problems with the Ford Everest’s fuel economy, with some vehicles consuming more fuel than expected.
- Some users have reported issues with the Ford Everest’s suspension, with some vehicles experiencing vibrations or rattles while driving on rough roads.
- Overall, the Ford Everest is a capable and reliable SUV that offers plenty of features for both on- and off-road driving. With its spacious interior, advanced technology, and impressive towing capabilities, the Ford Everest is a great choice for families and adventurers alike. While it has some reported issues, it’s still a great option for those looking for a rugged and dependable SUV. It’s important to do your research and test drive the vehicle before making a purchase, to make sure it suits your needs and preferences.
Ford Everest Variants
The Ford Everest is a midsize SUV that is available in several different variants, including:
- Ford Everest Ambiente: This is the base model of the Everest, which comes with features such as a rearview camera, automatic headlamps, and a 6-speaker audio system.
- Ford Everest Trend: This variant comes with additional features such as a sunroof, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and a 9-speaker audio system.
- Ford Everest Titanium: This is the top-of-the-line variant, which comes with features such as a panoramic sunroof, leather upholstery, and a 12-speaker audio system.
- Ford Everest Sport: This variant comes with features such as sporty design elements, blacked-out grille, and 20-inch wheels.
- Ford Everest Thunder: This variant is a limited edition, comes with features such as blacked-out grille, and 20-inch wheels, special badging and exclusive color options.
It’s worth noting that the availability of the variant may vary depending on the region, so it’s best to check with your local Ford dealer for the most updated information.